Online Forms and Services

Online Crime Maps

Greeley PD has partnered with Raid Analytics to provide online maps of criminal activity.

Report A Crime

Report non-emergency (cold) type reports including: thefts, lost property, and gas drive-offs using our online form.

Crime Tips

We value information on suspicious or criminal activities provided by residents. If you are interested in providing information, please use our online Crime Tips form.

Sex Offender Search

We have teamed up with other Colorado Law Enforcement Agencies to provide a resource site of registered sex offenders. This information is available on the SOTAR website. Bulletins on local sexually violent predators, as well as an informational video, are also available.

Greeley's Most Wanted

View the list or send us information. Most Wanted

Ride Along Application

The ride-along program provides an opportunity for you to see firsthand the day-to-day operation and interactions a Police Officer has daily. 

Records Requests

Some requests for copies of reports, evidence requests, and background checks can be completed online. Find information about the request process on our records page.

Report Graffiti

The fastest way to report a pothole or other street defect (including graffiti) is to call Public Works at 970-350-9336. You can also use their online form to report a problem.

Reverse 911

Sign up for the reverse 911 alerts for Weld County HERE

Revocable Event Permit Application

Event permits for an entertainment activity need to be submitted to the City of Greeley, City Clerk’s Office.  This link will take you to the City Clerk’s website.  For questions please call (970)350-9743.


Event Permit Application

Any sizeable gathering that takes place on public property or city property (such as sidewalks, roads, alleyways, parks, etc.) requires a permit.  This includes parades, marches, and demonstrations.


Vin Check Inspections

If you’re looking for a Vin Check  please visit the Weld County Sheriffs Department  at 1950 O ST. Greeley, CO 80631.

Monday- Friday 8:00 am- 5:00pm

(970) 356-4015

Visit the website here

Parking Enforcement

City of Greeley Parking Services

Monday – Friday
7:30am – 4:00pm

After Hours:- 970-350-9600


City Of Greeley Municipal Code

City of Greeley Municipal Code HERE


Amplified Sound/Noise Equipment Permit

If your event only requires a Noise/Sound Amplifying Equipment permit, these are available on the Police Department’s website or in person at the front desk of the Greeley Police Department. Applications for Noise/Sound Amplifying Equipment permits must be received at least 3 business days prior to the event. If you have any questions about event permits, please call the Police Department at (970) 350-9660.



Noise/Sound Amplifying Equipment Permit Only

Records Requests

We maintain and accept requests for records for the Greeley Police Department.

Please see the Records page for full instructions and forms.

Security Services/Guard and Pawnbroker/Manager Licensing Information

Greeley Municipal Code requires that all Private Security Services, Private Security Guards, Pawnbrokers (Companies/Businesses) and Pawnbroker Managers be licensed, with such licensing being managed/issued by the Police Department. All applications must be submitted to the Greeley Records Department. Please visit the Records page for forms and information.

Annual Reports

Annual Report-2018
Annual Report-2019
Annual Report- 2020
Annual Report - 2021
Annual Report - 2022

Coming Soon!