• Have a minimum GPA of 2.0
• Have proof of health/medical insurance that is in effect during the Teen Academy
We want students who will be attentive, respectful, and eager to learn. This is not a program to improve behavior or to teach respect, this is strictly for those interested in a career in Law Enforcement. There is no cost for the students. We will provide meals, snacks and t-shirts for the students.
Each student will need a letter of recommendation from an adult (other than a relative) plus a short biography they write themselves.
The biography must include:
• Why do you want to attend the Greeley Police Department Teen Academy?
• How would you describe yourself?
• What type of school/community projects are you involved in and why are they important to you?
We would like to have the students chosen by Friday, May 10th. Students will need to pass a background check. This gives us time to get all the paperwork finished and purchase the necessary supplies.
Your SRO will be your contact person during this time.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
Thank you for your assistance.
Officer Brad Luebke 970 351-5362